Forum Authority

Full Version: Blog vs Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I personally love forums, but lately I kind of started to like blogs due to better chance in getting SEO. But since forums requires less work in terms of posting and getting discussion going, I prefer it over blog.

How about you what do you prefer forum or blog?
Forums, I've always loved them more. I just have a great passion for running and maintaining them.
It depends... when it comes to information or personal opinions I find that blogs tend to be a bit more detailed. However, when I'm just wanting to chat with other people about various things so I prefer forums in that aspect. I guess I'm going to say BOTH! ;)
Prefer forums, and if needs be, I can then add a portal to the forums, and build a blog suite off of the framework.
Both for me, I don't have a preference over either. Either are enjoyable.
Which do you like best and why? I don't got a favourite, using both of them.
I've never really used a blog long enough to like it. Forums is where it's at for me.
(08-09-2016, 02:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]I've never really used a blog long enough to like it. Forums is where it's at for me.

How come you've never got one? I've got tons of them.
I've just started a new blog, so I'm probably a touch biased.

Forums - it allows a greater integration with an actual user base.
(08-09-2016, 09:03 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I've just started a new blog, so I'm probably a touch biased.

Forums - it allows a greater integration with an actual user base.

What kinda blog?