Forum Authority

Full Version: Do you use your Cellphone for the Internet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I sometimes do, it'll depend on where I am. If I'm out, I'll use my cell to browse if I got internet connection.
Always! I get to catch up on everything! :)
Yeah, all the time. Mostly for text and messaging, but I'll look up directions and menus and whatnot.
Use my cell for internet constantly.
Mostly for a cheeky browse of Forum Authority or Youtube, but also for work purposes.
Quite a lot actually when I travel to work. I tend to just use the buses Wi-Fi so I'm not wasting 4G :D
(08-21-2016, 11:02 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a lot actually when I travel to work. I tend to just use the buses Wi-Fi so I'm not wasting 4G :D

I use the Wi-Fi too when I'm in shopping malls and internet cafes!
(08-21-2016, 01:16 PM)Naiwen Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 11:02 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a lot actually when I travel to work. I tend to just use the buses Wi-Fi so I'm not wasting 4G :D

I use the Wi-Fi too when I'm in shopping malls and internet cafes!

It's much easier than using unnecessary data.
Every now and then, I do. I'm mostly next to a PC most of the time, and when I'm travelling I have my tablet with me, so I don't browse the internet on my smartphone too often. Except for social media apps.
Just upgraded my contract to 20gb so I tend to use it to tether and stay off of insecure Wifi networks.
I use it a lot for work etc, so it always comes in handy!
Sometimes.

But in general it is way to slow. So only when there is wifi available.
Pages: 1 2