Forum Authority

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! 

I'm pretty sure most of you already know me from other forums, but for those of you who do not know me and who are new here is my introduction: 

Hello! I'm Ashley I'm 22 years old and I live in Canada. I have a lot of hobbies such as hanging out with friends (being social), reading books, writing poetry, acting ( I have been in some short films, skits, and web series), I love music, my favourite gfoenre is country, my favourite genre of movies are horror and thrillers as well as comedies. 

I view myself as a pretty laid back individual, I've been told I'm very easy to get along with, and I really enjoy being social. 

That's about all I can think of hahaha. 

Anyways hello members from Forum Sensation I am really happy to be on this forum and to meet new people who also enjoy forums. 

Ashley
hi ashley, welcome to the forum!..feels more chillerr now that you are here
Oculus epsilon Wrote:hi ashley, welcome to the forum!..feels more chillerr now that you are here

Oculus!!

I'm so happy to see you on the forum :) Indeed it does! It will be just as amazing as Chillerr was as well ;) How have you been? Haven't talked to you in a very long time!
Welcome to Forum Sensation, BeautifulAngel!

Glad to be working with you again ;)
BeautifulAngel Wrote:Hi everyone! 

I'm pretty sure most of you already know me from other forums, but for those of you who do not know me and who are new here is my introduction: 

Hello! I'm Ashley I'm 22 years old and I live in Canada. I have a lot of hobbies such as hanging out with friends (being social), reading books, writing poetry, acting ( I have been in some short films, skits, and web series), I love music, my favourite gfoenre is country, my favourite genre of movies are horror and thrillers as well as comedies. 

I view myself as a pretty laid back individual, I've been told I'm very easy to get along with, and I really enjoy being social. 

That's about all I can think of hahaha. 

Anyways hello members from Forum Sensation I am really happy to be on this forum and to meet new people who also enjoy forums. 

Ashley

Glad to have you here BA :)

btw, can we watch your web series videos ?
Howdy! welcome to Forum Authority :)