Forum Authority

Full Version: TrentHost | Unlimited Shared Website Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Daddy here..

TrentHost was established under the corporation back in 2015, Our mission is to provide high quality hosting and support at affordable pricing. As we come to the end of 2016, Our company continues to expand and grow bigger everyday which is the key of our success. 

Until recently, we provided multiple services from shared & reseller hosting all the way upto VPS servers. Unfortunately, in August 2016, We decided to cease trading the reseller & vps plans due to low demand. We're now fully focused on providing shared hosting with unlimited webspace & premium traffic, with limitless features.

TrentHost is ran as a not-for-profit project, our hosting plan is available to everyone for just £1.00 per calander month, We also provide your first month with us for free, simply enter the coupon code "night" upon checkout.

* Valid First/Last name required.
* Read our terms & conditions on the website.
Looks like a good service!

Would recommend a thread design for more traffic ;)
I can help you with this if you need, just shoot me a PM
Looks awesome, might check it out if I need some hosting anytime soon. Thanks!
Fixed url. GLWS.
Wow, this forum already has tons of hosts advertised. Cool to see.
Looks good, checking this out :)
Currently running a free hosting promotion for a year, Enter the coupon free upon checkout. :-).
I just want to say that TrentHost is a decent web-host, not necessarily great though. It's worth it for the money, however, so if you need affordable hosting look here. Though at the same time, there are other hosts with similar pricing and can guarantee more. This is speaking from personal service with them.
I host my self to. so good luck my friend :DDD
i will bookmark this if i ever need a hosting done.