Forum Authority

Full Version: How was your day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How was everyone's day? I didn't do much - had school, came home, played some 2k and that's about it!
Went to school, tried skipping some school, got Saturday school, and got my homecoming ticket taken away :)

My day was fan-fucking-tastic
(10-06-2016, 02:18 AM)hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Went to school, tried skipping some school, got Saturday school, and got my homecoming ticket taken away :)

Well, that sucks.

Here's a story for ya, at least this didn't happen to you.

I bought my Homecoming ticket and was talking to this girl.

I made a poster and all and went and asked her with all of her/my friends watching.

She said yes, blah blah blah. (Note, she told me she'd give me head after ;)

Well, that night she texts me and says she can't go with me and whatever.

Found out a few days later, it was because of my fucking older sister. My older sister and HER older sister were best friends, and I guess they got in a fight. My older sister beat her sister's ****.

Her sister found out that we were going to homecoming and made her tell me she can't go with me LOL

RIP
(10-06-2016, 11:19 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2016, 02:18 AM)hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Went to school, tried skipping some school, got Saturday school, and got my homecoming ticket taken away :)

Well, that sucks.

Here's a story for ya, at least this didn't happen to you.

I bought my Homecoming ticket and was talking to this girl.

I made a poster and all and went and asked her with all of her/my friends watching.

She said yes, blah blah blah. (Note, she told me she'd give me head after ;)

Well, that night she texts me and says she can't go with me and whatever.

Found out a few days later, it was because of my fucking older sister. My older sister and HER older sister were best friends, and I guess they got in a fight. My older sister beat her sister's ****.

Her sister found out that we were going to homecoming and made her tell me she can't go with me LOL

RIP
Damn dude that really fucking sucks haha sorry to here that, hit me up on skype!
My day was pretty fine I guess. I woke up, ate, got on the computer for a bit, went to see a movie with a few friends, went shopping, came home, got on computer for a bit, went to a friends house to pick something up, came home, got on pc, typed this.
My day was alright just been working on a bit of things in localhost munching down on a taco salad.
I'm fine I guess :)

I'm going to meet up with a friend on sunday
Just got home from school, the the week is over and I got school off Monday for holiday.
(10-07-2016, 08:19 PM)Cyber Wrote: [ -> ]Just got home from school, the the week is over and I got school off Monday for holiday.

Lucky! I have next Friday off though.

Weekend hype!
My day of today was awesome . My works were appreciated by my senior and my clients
Pages: 1 2