Forum Authority

Full Version: Rick's [FREE] GFX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so I guess this is a bit of an odd/different GFX page! 
But for the low low price of 5 simple payments of $0.00 I will sketch whomever is on the picture you provide! 

Get it for your girlfriend and claim that you're an amazing artist, give it to a mate, use it, give it to your dog if you so please!
Just shoot me a PM with a picture and I'll try sketch it for you :)

Now I am not by any means an expert, I've just started sketching people so don't expect the mona lisa!

Some of my previous work
Previous sketches
[spoiler]
[Image: 1LjavAN.jpg]
[/spoiler]
Looks pretty neat man! Only a few more touches to make it look like a 3D game character just like GTA IV.
By the way, what program do you use?
(10-30-2016, 10:24 PM)Krados Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty neat man! Only a few more touches to make it look like a 3D game character just like GTA IV.

Haha that'd be sick
I use a wacom tablet and draw in Photoshop CS6
(10-30-2016, 10:27 PM)Rick Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2016, 10:24 PM)Krados Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty neat man! Only a few more touches to make it look like a 3D game character just like GTA IV.

Haha that'd be sick
I use a wacom tablet and draw in Photoshop CS6

I honestly don't think it'd be that hard anyways since you have a wacom tablet. All you need to know is the face you're drawing and recognize what you're drawing, and then add the shadows and lines to "identify" the picture.
Unfortunately I'm not THAT good at drawing xP
Not yet at least ;)
Nice work man.
Reminds me of those old flash games that used to be all over the place.