Forum Authority

Full Version: Horrible Userbars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I make free designs exclusively for admins, and usergroup owners of forums I join (whether it be userbars, thread designs, logos, icons, etc). I make free designs for people I trust as well. I will do paid services maybe in the future. My prices will be the cheapest you'll ever find for the value you receive. 

I'm fairly diverse when it comes to userbar designs. I can make practically anything, and copy most styles. I have a unique style of my own as well which includes Virtue, Dragon, Demon, Illuminati, Mecha, and Royal. My most current userbars are the Illuminati, Virtue, Dragon, and Mecha userbar made of this year.

ATTENTION: If you are a group owner on this forum, and like a userbar in the showcase and want to use it for your group, message me :) [It's FREE :3)

[Image: Oxb1pyl.png]

I also go by BubbleBoy.
Good shit. How much is a userbar? Buying one in the future.
There's no way those are free. If they truly are and if you'd seriously like to make some for NF feel free to pm me. I believe I recognize you from SBB.

Edit: Ahh, it is Bubbleboy, I'm glad you're contributing and if you need anything let me know.
(11-03-2016, 08:37 PM)IRC Wrote: [ -> ]Good shit. How much is a userbar? Buying one in the future.
I'm currently not selling. If you want a userbar after you purchase a group here, I'd make you one for free.

(11-03-2016, 08:40 PM)Cyber Wrote: [ -> ]There's no way those are free. If they truly are and if you'd seriously like to make some for NF feel free to pm me. I believe I recognize you from SBB.

Edit: Ahh, it is Bubbleboy, I'm glad you're contributing and if you need anything let me know.

While some of the userbars I'm showcasing did in fact have a paying customers, I've transitioned to making free stuff about a week ago. I will make free userbars and graphics for admins and usergroup owners.

I think I remember you :O from SBB and from LF too? Or just SBB.
Alright, when I purchase a group, i'll hit you up!
Man, your userbars are like TOP notch quality!
Jesus christ they look AMAZING!