Forum Authority

Full Version: Might bring back a Habbo retro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone ever played Habbo or any retros? I probably quit Habbo and this section around 2011. I'm interested in seeing who still plays this game, or even retros. After 5 years, I'm thinking about creating one again. I used to be quite good at it. Let me know if any of you guys would be interested in this and your thoughts.
What is Habbo? What's the objective? Just curious cause I see tons of forums and talk about it.
(11-12-2016, 05:56 PM)Cyber Wrote: [ -> ]What is Habbo? What's the objective? Just curious cause I see tons of forums and talk about it.

A virtual gaming world where teenagers hang out and interact with other teenagers. You can create rooms, place furniture in your room, decorate your character etc. Here's a picture I found on Google which appears to be a Christmas-theme decorated room full of players. 

[Image: habbo-004.jpg]
(11-12-2016, 05:58 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 05:56 PM)Cyber Wrote: [ -> ]What is Habbo? What's the objective? Just curious cause I see tons of forums and talk about it.

A virtual gaming world where teenagers hang out and interact with other teenagers. You can create rooms, place furniture in your room, decorate your character etc. Here's a picture I found on Google which appears to be a Christmas-theme decorated room full of players. 

[Image: habbo-004.jpg]

I thought that it was a virtual world game. Thank you for describing it for me and whoever else needs help and good luck finding people.
I could help you run this retro, could be a fun project! Let me Know :)
(11-15-2016, 09:16 AM)Arma Wrote: [ -> ]I could help you run this retro, could be a fun project! Let me Know :)

May possibly take you up on that. Just looking for opinions on if I should, and if I do, what version would people be interested in.
Ohh, i remember Habbo! Hahaha i played this WAAAY back when i was a little boy..
A remember running a habbo retro back in 2008. To be honest since then the popularity of habbo hotel has falling hugely, so it would no longer be worth it to make a retro as almost no one would play on it. They is also issues with copyright.