Forum Authority

Full Version: Ask Arma!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, feel free to ask me any question!
I will answer all questions i deem appropriate etc.
What's your favorite "food" if you get what I'm saying (relating to your avatar lol). As we're not supposed to talk about vices :P
(11-16-2016, 11:42 AM)Power Wrote: [ -> ]What's your favorite "food" if you get what I'm saying (relating to your avatar lol). As we're not supposed to talk about vices :P
I really like this 100% Vegan herb called Green Crack tbh, by far my favourite "food"  :D
(11-16-2016, 11:48 AM)Arma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2016, 11:42 AM)Power Wrote: [ -> ]What's your favorite "food" if you get what I'm saying (relating to your avatar lol). As we're not supposed to talk about vices :P
I really like this 100% Vegan herb called Green Crack tbh, by far my favourite "food"  :D

Wow, wish I could eat some of that more often :O
(11-16-2016, 11:55 AM)Power Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2016, 11:48 AM)Arma Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, wish I could eat some of that more often :O
So do I, very expensive in Australia.