Forum Authority

Full Version: If you had to be in a room with one person.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you had to stay in a bunker till you die with someone famous that's the same sex as you, who would it be and why?

I would choose John Mayer and just jam all day to be honest, only reason.
Kevin Hart. It would be funny as fuck to be right next to him.
Kendrick Lamar. He'd make it interesting for me before I do die.
Probably a random philosophy teacher so we can argue for years about random shit.
Chris Paul because he would teach me his basketball skills :)
Probably Steve Carell, you would never be bored
Dee Snider of course, not only is the guy my idol but he is also so down to earth, laid back and chill, he would make a great roommate, haha.

marshmallow

Mine would be James Franco. Such a stud.  Icon_e_wink just think about it. Being in a room with him....dream come true
(04-23-2017, 09:25 PM)marshmallow Wrote: [ -> ]Mine would be James Franco. Such a stud.  Icon_e_wink just think about it. Being in a room with him....dream come true

You've misunderstood the question "that's the same sex as you", If we got to choose the opposite sex, then I'm sure all our dreams would come true. 

marshmallow

(04-23-2017, 09:32 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2017, 09:25 PM)marshmallow Wrote: [ -> ]Mine would be James Franco. Such a stud.  Icon_e_wink just think about it. Being in a room with him....dream come true

You've misunderstood the question "that's the same sex as you", If we got to choose the opposite sex, then I'm sure all our dreams would come true. 

I'm sure your dreams would come true if thats the case...
 and since it's same sex, then I'd go for Salma Hayek.
Pages: 1 2