Forum Authority

Full Version: Planning on doing on Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are you planning on doing for Christmas?
I don't have any clue what I'm gonna be doing.
I also have no idea what I will be doing on Christmas.......
Opening presents, duh
Going over to my grandparents house and eating dinner with the family along with opening presents and talking within one and another. :)
I'll be working, not really comfortable with being stuck with family all day.
I'll probably get drunk in a bar or some shit, like I've been doing for the past years. fml.
Probably sleep all day like I usually do.
(12-05-2016, 03:36 PM)IRC Wrote: [ -> ]Probably sleep all day like I usually do.
Sleeping is fun for me when i need to go to sleep. So. :P
Not like I sleep allday long.
For starters, we have a strict pajamas only policy on Christmas. Wake up and be lazy all day, or you're ruining Christmas.

I'll be spending the day drinking hot cocoa, watching movies with my girlfriend, open up our presents to one another. I don't do family on Christmas day. Family shit get's taken care of the day before, on the 'Eve. That day we drive around to our parents house and get bored to death.
I'm going to be going to church with my grandma(believe me I would avoid it if I could) and then doing whatever family things that everyone wants to do. Not many presents since we are all adults now.
Pages: 1 2