Forum Authority

Full Version: Winter/Snow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about winter/ and or snow.
I think I don't really like it, infact I'm already sick because it's wayyy to cold.
Love snow, winter and snow never happens in the UK, its like seeing a unicorn.
(12-04-2016, 08:05 PM)Omoi Wrote: [ -> ]Love snow, winter and snow never happens in the UK, its like seeing a unicorn.
:P
Well just taking the snow away from your driveway in the cold is way too tiring.
Today was the first day the snow stuck to the ground. Been coming down since last night, no signs of stopping. Just hope it melts soon. I have to walk home in this.
I don't like it either. I'm a rain type of man.
I love snow when I don't have to go anywhere in a vehicle.
I don't have an exact reason why, I just kind of like it.
I enjoy heading outside in forty below zero weather and going for hikes.
I feel great knowing that nature is trying it's damnedest to kill me with frigid temperatures and I am laughing from within my coat of cozy armour.
I like snow, most of the time, however, I hate the coldness that comes with it and ice. I hate ice.

marshmallow

I like the snow as well. It's such a lovely sight. I don't like the cold because it's numbing and I don't think I'll ever get used to it haha
Love snow. It, unfortunately, doesn't happen too often over here in the UK and when it does, most of the time it's up north and not for London.
I'm okay with snow, I just don't like it when there is ice involved.  Snow, I can still drive on if I absolutely have to.  Ice, it's not even a question if I can drive.  I don't even attempt it.