Forum Authority

Full Version: I'm eye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I am eye. Nice to meet you.

Joined this forum through another forum on which they were advertising. Can say the forum has a very nice theme and overall style.
Definitely looks and feels very professional and definitely makes me glad that I found it as I can say I was an OG Member if it explodes!

Hope to see a lot more of this forum and meet some new people along the way as well!

Best Regards.
What forum did you come from? Welcome to the site though and very high quality introduction.
PM me if you need any assistance.
(07-21-2016, 11:24 PM)Rare Wrote: [ -> ]What forum did you come from? Welcome to the site though and very high quality introduction.

HackForums!
Thank you, it was quite short and bland actually I plan on editing it soon enough with some more information about myself.

Will do thanks.
(07-21-2016, 11:27 PM)eye Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 11:24 PM)Rare Wrote: [ -> ]What forum did you come from? Welcome to the site though and very high quality introduction.

HackForums!
Thank you, it was quite short and bland actually I plan on editing it soon enough with some more information about myself.

Will do thanks.

Glad to see that, and sweet would love to get to know you better.
Welcome, hope you have fun!
I'm the one who posted on Hf and I'm here to say that I'm glad you found us hope to see you active! cheers!