Forum Authority

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm PuggyDreamy/CosmicKeiko, we're different personalities of the same person, but under one account so we don't get banned.

(We'll sign off with the corresponding name when possible but I've got better English than Keiko, which might help.)

Both of us are into video games, my favourite is probably DKC while Keiko's is Sonic CD, unless it's the US version. Also music and forums.

I'm into football. Well, not a proper fan, only when England play. Oh and the pug is ours <3
We simply use an iPhone to browse the net and for some reason Safari really lags here and on other MyBB sites. Also we own a forumotion board which is similar to this site except this one actually has users and stuff that contribute more.

Nice board though lol.
I'm lazy and this thing is really lagging/hard to use. It's actually impossible to read posts or anything on vertical view because it goes off screen and the horizontal scroll is disabled.

Have a good day ~PuggyDreamy
I would recommend using google chrome. Welcome to the site if you need anything let me know.
Yeah it could be a webkit problem though. Just annoys me that some of the board is chopped off like the last posts on the right of all the forums and stuff. ~pug