Forum Authority

Full Version: What's Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love video games.  Not sure if I could be considered a gamer, because I don't really play many different kinds of games.  I have a few games that I love to play and I'm pretty loyal to those franchises.  I do love hearing about new games and trying them, though.
I LOVE video games as well! I have been loyal to PlayStation for sure, by not playing Xbox. But Xbox just irks me anyways. There is no game on Xbox I REALLY want. Not like PlayStation, there is SO many I want. I do play other consoles though. They are all also amazing like PlayStation is. I definitely LOVE trying out new games as well! It is really fun to try many different games out! Well except horror, I do not love trying those out one bit. I am not like others who can get jump scared and laugh it off. I wish I was for sure. Lots of game companies have been doing WONDERFUL jobs for the PlayStation 4 I am EXCITED! Heart