Forum Authority

Full Version: New to Forum but Expert Gamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai I game on Ps4 console especially with destiny, need for speed and madden feel free to add me:D

PSN: YU_wReckz
Hey wReckz, Welcome to gaming-forums! I don't play on play station, but See you around the forums bud!
I also RS, DoTa and when I get my new custom PC I will be playing Rainbow Six Siege and possibly CS:GO
Welcome to the site man. Just an FYI no one is "expert" at gaming. Since gaming has no skill level. But I hope to see you in the world of CSGO. Its an amazing game but it does require fast thinking to survive since there is no ADS.
How does gaming have no skill level? You think people who don't have good hand to eye coordination can game ! Also why is there MLG (Major league gaming) with tons of sponsors and shit to support competition of gaming? D:
(11-30-2015, 05:37 PM)wRecKz Wrote: [ -> ]How does gaming have no skill level? You think people who don't have good hand to eye coordination can game ! Also why is there MLG (Major league gaming) with tons of sponsors and shit to support competition of gaming? D:

I think he more so means, just because you are good at one game doesn't mean you we be good at a different game.

You can be a pro Call of duty player but step into a CSGO game and get murked....
(11-30-2015, 05:37 PM)wRecKz Wrote: [ -> ]How does gaming have no skill level? You think people who don't have good hand to eye coordination can game ! Also why is there MLG (Major league gaming) with tons of sponsors and shit to support competition of gaming? D:

I suppose my wording isn't the best. I'm more direct about things compared to others. Spartan pretty much summed it up. And MLG is a good point. But its just something people enjoy to watch. I'm sure there's people who could destroy them lmfao. But yeah if you enjoy CoD i'll warn you now CSGO is a WHOLE new world to people. Including me. I was a battlefield guy and I still am (Rank Division 1 in 5 classes) but CSGO I got murked hard.
I hate cod I stopped playing after Cod 6 and I use to compete for Halo and now I am still waiting for Destiny to become competitive with lobbies so I can try and compete with that! Reason why I am so good is because I have console gamed for most of my life, PC however this will be a first so you are right saying I dont know what to expect but if I rack up time played I tend to pick shooters up fast and always positive K/D
(11-30-2015, 11:30 PM)wRecKz Wrote: [ -> ]I hate cod I stopped playing after Cod 6 and I use to compete for Halo and now I am still waiting for Destiny to become competitive with lobbies so I can try and compete with that! Reason why I am so good is because I have console gamed for most of my life, PC however this will be a first so you are right saying I dont know what to expect but if I rack up time played I tend to pick shooters up fast and always positive K/D

Fair enough. Just remember CSGO is a shooter. BUT its not ADS so its like halo and cod and battle field mixed.