Forum Authority

Full Version: Just a prank bruh - small prank on a friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here in Romania on 5th-6th December we celebrate Saint Nicolas in a weird way.
By weird I mean that on the 5th of December parents tell their kids to clean their shoes so Saint Nicolas will leave them gifts. If they don't do it, they will get no gifts. By gifts I mean, usually, candy.
So in the morning of 6th December kids will usually wake up with chocolate and other candy in their shoes, pretty funny tradition.
Anyways, people that are past that age usually just buy chocolate and other cheap gifts for each other so today when I went to the store to buy chocolate for my sister, grandparents and father, I saw a promotion on animated movies (for kids).
A bunch of movies for kids for 3$. Hmm, I saw a great opportunity to mess with a friend of mine.
From a bunch of DVDs I found this one:
[Image: LjcD1Q3.jpg]
So I bought it. When I got home I remembered that he kept complaining about his router. My father recently bought a router and he still had the box laying around, so this happened:
[Image: QVI5bvh.jpg][Image: vKp3yAK.jpg]
Sorry for the bad quality. I basically put the DVD in the box the router came in. I've also put a chocolate in there, didn't want to be that mean.

I asked him to come over to eat a pizza and I gave him the box saying
"Here you go. This is for xmas as well so don't expect another gift."
He was pretty shocked, kept saying "thanks thanks thanks thanks" and he put the box down. I eventually asked him "Aren't you going to open it? I didn't open it yet and I'm curious on how it looks". So he opened the box, for like 2 seconds he was quiet with a disappointed look on his face but then he started laughing. 

Not sure if this came out as mean but I had a great laugh.

Happy holidays guys!  Hehe
Lmao, This is too funny!!! Great prank haha
Interesting prank and culture! My family opens the candies and such on the 24th and the main bulk of the stuff(usually just from my grandma since we are all adults) on the 25th.
(12-06-2016, 12:23 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting prank and culture! My family opens the candies and such on the 24th and the main bulk of the stuff(usually just from my grandma since we are all adults) on the 25th.

That's xmas itself. This is like a pre-mini-xmas lol.
(12-06-2016, 07:21 AM)On3. Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 12:23 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting prank and culture! My family opens the candies and such on the 24th and the main bulk of the stuff(usually just from my grandma since we are all adults) on the 25th.

Normally the area I live in you open everything on the 25th. Doing it early is like never heard of. We only do it a bit early since we have things to do so, yeah that's why I said that (hopefully you know what I mean).
(12-06-2016, 07:46 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]

Normally the area I live in you open everything on the 25th. Doing it early is like never heard of. We only do it a bit early since we have things to do so, yeah that's why I said that (hopefully you know what I mean).

Same here, you get the gifts at night and you're supposed to open them in the morning.
(12-06-2016, 09:01 AM)On3. Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 07:46 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]

Same here, you get the gifts at night and you're supposed to open them in the morning.

Ah that's really cool. Interesting to see the same, at least similar, culture from other parts of the world.