Forum Authority

Full Version: What was the last game you played?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The title says it all.
I just got done playing Kill confrimed on Ghost.
ArmA III wasteland. My team took the whole server over then it restarted :/
I've been playing clash of clans on my iPhoneiPhone
I just installed "Silent Hill", the first one, on my pc a couple of weeks ago. But due to lack of time, I wasn't able to continuously play it. I heard that it's pretty scary, but I haven't gotten that far in the game to say that I'm actually scared. It just gives you those "shock moments".

AresBlade

I've been playing the early version of Prison Architect a lot lately. It's a good time, and I can't wait for the full launch. I'm into these sandbox simulator games that let you define your fate. It's available in the new humble bundle for any donation of $10 or more, and you'll get a bunch of great other games.
The last game that I am still playing and will keep for a long time is Destiny. It's really amazing. I can't understand why it's attracting so many negative reviews.
I played Doomrl last, it's a really fun rouge like game with the theme of the  classic game of doom. It's a free, short and snappy game. Plus it's really easy to run.
I've been playing a lot of SteamWorld Dig lately, from the same humble bundle as AresBlade. I only donated $1 though, so I didn't get prison architect.
It's a pretty fun game! Like Metroid+digging or something. I hoped it would be longer, but what I have so far is really fun too.
The last game I played is Dead Rising 3 on PC. It's a great game but the port to PC is bad. The fps of the game is dropping when it has a lot of zombies. The PC might crash if I played it too long.
Pages: 1 2 3