Forum Authority

Full Version: Hitman Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you guys fans of the hitman seires of games? Are you excited about the next coming to PS4? Your thoughts.
The Last hitman I played was blood money, I haven't keep up with the series much, but I really did enjoy that game, how ever I think I would enjoy it much more now, May look into the one, any Idea on release date?
(09-14-2014, 03:46 AM)Spartan Wrote: [ -> ]The Last hitman I played was blood money, I haven't keep up with the series much, but I really did enjoy that game, how ever I think I would enjoy it much more now, May look into the one, any Idea on release date?

You can get The HD trilogy on Ps3. Hard to play them after Hitman: Absolution. And it's a shame the next installment will be on PS4. I'm still waiting to buy the PS4. Lots of games to master on the PS3.
The last game I played was not as good as previous Hitman games. They have tried to go mainstream with this game, which, not to mention, has failed horribly. Still, I am looking forward to see what next game is going to bring to the table.
I am very excited for the new Hitman. I have been a Hitman fan since Hitman: Silent Assassin 2. My favorite one being Blood Money. That is by far the best Hitman. I don't know how I feel about the new Hitman being released in episodes. I just want to get my game and immerse myself as Agent 47. We will have to see because the game looks absolutely beautiful! I have read that the new one is suppose to be more like Blood Money. And like I said, that's my favorite game out of the whole series. It wants to get away from the mistakes of Absolution and really produce a game that the fans will love again. Either way I am super excited for its release!