Forum Authority

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

My name is Phil and I am new to this forum. Just thought i'd send a little hello message to introduce myself.

I have been gaming for about 20 years, ever since I opened a Mega Drive one Christmas morning!

My all time favorite games are: Sonic, Road Rash, Final Fantsy XII, FIFA, GTA 1-5, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil and Football Manager.

Hope to chat with you all soon!

Phil
Welcome to GamingCave Phil.

I also have a big interest in FIFA and Football Manager
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, football manager is really my game of choice these days. You kind of get wrapped up in it!

I have been known to lose the whole weekend playing, on my own, in a darkened room!

But it's the little pleasures in life!

Is there a FM thread on here?
(09-14-2014, 09:29 AM)philstaniforth Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, football manager is really my game of choice these days. You kind of get wrapped up in it!

I have been known to lose the whole weekend playing, on my own, in a darkened room!

But it's the little pleasures in life!

Is there a FM thread on here?

No sorry, there isn't really much point as I think it only me and you that play FM on here
Hello and Welcome to the cave, Feel free to talk about FootBall manger here
http://gamingcave.com/Forum/forum-130.html
Is IT a game kinda like head coach, where you are the team owner, and coach?
You make your own manager (like a head coach in NFL) and you can take over any team you want
(09-14-2014, 01:31 PM)NXT Wrote: [ -> ]You make your own manager (like a head coach in NFL) and you can take over any team you want

Ohh a wrestling fan! There should be a thread about wrestling games around here!
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!