Forum Authority

Full Version: Hello - Alucard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello GamingCave Community,

My Name Is Alucard (My Name will remain unknown until I decide to release It).

I'm 18 Years Old (Some of you may be younger, some may be older doesn't matter xD)

I'm a active gamer, i've played games most of my life (from the age of 6 when I got Pokemon Gold), from playing that game I explored a wider range of games, such as:

- Runescape
- Dota
- Zelda
- Pokemon
- Bernie & Brain
- League Of legends

I'm also an Anime Lover.. It's such a cool and yet brilliant story line with most, Here's a selection of my best:

- No Game No Life (Story = They get sucked into a game because their life is boring and they want to see a different world)
- Kiss X SiS (This has a small incest context so if you're weirded out this Is a warning as I didn't get one prior).
- Hellsing (This is where the name Alucard originated from for me, best vampire anime of all time ; released 2009 I believe).
- Hellsing Ultimate (more updated version of Hellsing Itself).

I've got a very open mind and good personality, don't bite (vampire joke intended), if you want to talk just message me on here and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able too.

Thanks for your time reader,
Alucard.
Welcome to the site Man! If you need anything message me before messaging an Admin so I can try and help! :) and like always enjoy the site.
Hello, and welcome to Gaming Cave. I'm also 18 and got into gaming as a young kid. I took a different route in my gaming chooses and played Pokemon, Halos, Cell Damage, and Call of duty series. I did get into runescape for a little bit though.
(09-16-2014, 10:27 PM)DiamondCoding Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site Man! If you need anything message me before messaging an Admin so I can try and help! :) and like always enjoy the site.

Thanks Diamond, your reply was helpful & I'd make sure to message you If I have any queries or questions in which to ask.

(09-16-2014, 10:28 PM)Spartan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, and welcome to Gaming Cave. I'm also 18 and got into gaming as a young kid. I took a different route in my gaming chooses and played Pokemon, Halos, Cell Damage, and Call of duty series. I did get into runescape for a little bit though.

I honestly forgot about Halo.. I liked the first one but after they started milking the game itself I got bored.. didn't find any excitement with it.. & Runescape bored me so when It hit the update of "Removing Al-kharid as multi pk zone ; all pures would go their for easy bank" they then moved it to "wilderness ditch" so I stopped playing around then.. then started to move into Java and made something similar In a way to how I saw It.
yea I got out of halo when reach came out, wasn't my taste really. I'm hoping toget back into it with Five though! 
(09-17-2014, 08:13 AM)Spartan Wrote: [ -> ]yea I got out of halo when reach came out, wasn't my taste really. I'm hoping toget back into it with Five though! 

I'm currently looking at the game "Destiny", looks pretty decent from the most games you see So I might have to purchase It could always post a review of what my view within the game Is along with graphics etc (could be a new thread "Reviews on games", allowing others to give their opinions on the game along with the contents inside of it).

Currently Looking at games on steam like "NosGoth" (Vampire/Hunter Shooting Game, Pretty hardcore not to mainstream and has a good playerbase).
You seem like a great member, glad to see you here! 
Until next time bud.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!
I can see you put a lot of effort into this post.