Forum Authority

Full Version: Do you remember?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you remember you first time getting high?
If you are one of those people who didn't get high the first time please only share the first time you got high.

The first time I got high was with iii. I was 16 he was 17 it was me him and one other friend.
Now him and his friend have smoking for a while so everything was set up.
They have a smoke house, we used blunts.
We smoked an 8th of of loud (dro kush whatever) over the span of 2 hours.
I tend to be a fairly good call of duty player but after one blunt in I was no good lol.
We order Pizza Hut watched some futurama and played xbox most of the time. I enjoyed it a l of and started smoking by my self. I now only roll papers sorry iii
I remember my first time was in the woods, we smoked out of a water bottle bong 3 of us split a gram of white widow. We laid in the woods for a while because I was t high to wanna move lol.

Feel free to hit me up if you in town, show you how Blunts are better.

420â„¢

My first time trying to get high was pretty funny.
I had gotten a gram from a dealer at my school and had no idea what to do with it. So on my way home I was all excited to go find out what to do with this weed.
I was taking the bus with a friend of mine, and I asked him if he smoked weed. He said yes and I was like "I got some in my pocket."
He said "Ya I can smell it.."
So we had a mini conversation, and I decided to let him hold my weed for me because my step-dad's a cop.
Anyways, later that day, I tell my parents that I'm going out with a friend.
So I get to his place, and we go for a little walk to this like river place in the woods.
He pulls out his bong and shows me how to use it.
I take my first hit... It SUCKED. It hurt soo bad.
I took 2 more hits after that and I felt like I was gonna cough up a lung.
I sadly didn't get high...

The next time was just with a little spoon pipe and I was in the sky within a few hits.
i was 18, i always hated drugs before that. i was at a party of someone i was close to but not a friend, i worked with his mom for years in a kitchen and knew him from school. but towards the end of the nite some of us were sitting there and i thought id get high. i felt real comfortable, like i belonged high. after that i never stopped until like 8 years later and i couldnt afford it, i was unemployed. i lived with my mom and she drank alot so i drank to have a buzz. ive been drinking now since then, 2000, alot, everyday, all day. i need to have a buzz all the time