Forum Authority

Full Version: HEY EVERYONE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone my name is Leah! Nice to meet you all! I am 19 years old, born on the day right after Christmas. I LOVE lots of things! It makes it difficult to explain things I love. I do not like leaving anything out. I guess I can name a few, since after all it IS an introduction. I LOVE all colors! I LOVE being creative! I LOVE fashion and beauty stuff. I LOVE playing games on different platforms. I played games since I was little, always has been a source of entertainment. I also was a creative person since little. I hate bugs ALOT! I dislike heights, balloons, and being alone in the dark. My last fear is I do not like evil trees with like mean faces. GOSH so creepy! What is even worse, is when they move...gives me shivers. I have not found anyone who has that fear yet. I LOVE making people happy. I really LOVE helping people out. I am ALWAYS a healer in games. I really LOVE music a lot. I love food and drink, so YUM! I eat ALOT, I am almost always hungry. But I do not gain it; I stay in the same average weight range. So yeah, this is some random things about me. Hope you are having a wonderful day!  Heart

Â