Forum Authority

Full Version: Most game time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What game do you have the most gaming play time on?

I've been playing Team Fortress 2 and DayZ most of the time on my PC. I've got 967 hours on the DayZ and 896 hours on Team Fortress 2. I wouldn't have so much game time on these games if it weren't for my friends. I'm playing this games everyday with them and if I wouldn't play them with my friends I probably wouldn't even play them.
That's so cool what you're doing, but it zaps a lot of time doesn't it. If you need more time if you can explain it so you'll be able to prioritize your time. You got to eat and other things, so it's up to you though, but that's a lot of time you're spending with a game. I belong to candystand.com and play games there and it took me 2 hours and 20 min. to win a gold trophy playing Virble. I loved every minute of playing Virble, but I wouldn't spend days upon hours of days playing it.
According to my Steam, it's Civilization V.. which isn't surprising considering a single game could literally take up to half a day if not more (depending on your game style/victory preference). Realistically speaking though, it's probably Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne or some MMORPG game. They were my childhood, and to an extent, the latter still is a huge part of my life even now - more than a decade later.
I'm not much into online gaming, so I have never played any of those incredibly famous multiplayer games like diablo or team fortress... At the moment my most played game on Steam is Valkyria Chronicles, a mix of strategic and realtime RPG. I'm kind of obsessed by achievements, so I've been trying to get the one about 1000 enemy kills for quite a long time, with long pauses in between each session to avoid boredom.
Mine is actually a series of games. I like playing Saints Row. I haven't been playing is as much, since my daughter's a toddler, but it is probably what I have the highest game time on. Now it'll probably be old-school Mario games, as I teach her to play.
According to my steam I have 2623 Hours on ArmA III, and 1453 on ArmA II
I never kept track but I can think of several games that I played continuously more than one day. First on the list is Football Manager 2005 (the green one). I played it for more than 36 hours both, alone and with a friend. I do not know how we manage d to do it but we have done it several times. Another one is PES and we usually play around 8 hours but sometimes we go overtime. Back in the days when we didn't own a console or a PC we used to rent Playstation 1 and play for 24 hours. Mostly Winning Eleven games but also Need For Speed, Crash...
Use to play WoW with 1 year playtime.
I'm a total fanboy of counter strike game haha
Counter Strike 1.6 - 1198 hours
Counter Strike: Source - 253 hours
Counter Strike: Global Offensive - 173 hours
I don't have a 360 or mw3 any more to check but I had at least 50 days playing time, was one of my favorite games of all time.
Pages: 1 2 3