Forum Authority

Full Version: favorite game and why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
list your fav game and why
My favorite game would have to be GTA: San Andreas because I love the gameplay.
It's awesome and brings back memories.
My favorite game is The Sims (the forth one, specifically). A lot of my friends don't like it as it's 'too casual' for them. That's really what I like most about it though. You can essentially choose how you want to play the game and make it as easy, or difficult as you want. There was a lot of criticism of The Sims 4 when it released but once I looked into what the complaints were I decided to give it a try. I, personally, like it better than its predecessors.

Second on the list for me is definitely Prison Architect. It's still in alpha so there are a few bugs, but it's nearing beta so it's not too bad. I really like 'management style' games and it is perfect in that way. You can micromanage everything and yet it's still enjoyable when a fight kicks off in the cafeteria. Normally I hate having things go wrong in a video game, but in Prison Architect it's half the fun.
My favorite game has been alive for 10 years. Ragnarok was one of the first MMORPGs out there and they're surviving everyday. The mythology behind the game is continuously expanding and they've opened free servers to the public. It's a great class adventure game that you can enjoy.
My favorite game is either Portal 2 or Final Fantasy XIII. I love both of these games because of the story, but Portal 2 takes it even further.
It feels like I am playing in a Disney or Pixar movie, the animations and voice acting are top notch. I don't think I've played another game that could tell the story as well
as Portal 2 did.

Final Fantasy XIII is also great but I like it for different reasons. Story is also a big one in this one, but I love the characters, gameplay and music too.
I can't pick just one game, but I do have my favorites narrowed down. I love the Saints Row games because of their over the top craziness and the gameplay is fun. I also love the NES and SNES Mario games. I have loved Mortal Kombat since I was younger for the gore, the backstories and the imaginative violence, especially the fatalities.
I think my favorite game of all time is Terraria. No matter what mood I'm in, I can always find myself coming back to it. It's so open in terms of building and design, but also has unique challenges to accomplish such as multiple bosses at the same time, and massive arenas. Because of the general openness and replay-factor, I love this game.
In terms of honorable mentions, I loved the Pokemon franchise for a long time. I also am really into Watch Dogs right now, so that's cool. And if I had played GTA V, I'm sure it would make this list.
My favorite games and why?
1. Virble because it's a bit of a challenge to get words sometimes when you're playing. The trophies are worth it for you got to work for it playing this little game. The little Virble character that keeps you company as you play is so cute! You can find Virble on candystand.com
2. Jolly Jong 2 because it is fast to play it. Very relaxing to play Jolly Jong 2. Both pch.com and candystand.com has Jolly Jong 2.
3. Find It at pch.com. I love the game for it isn't as easy as it seems. Only site I found Find it is pch.com.
These 3 games are my favorites for now.
4. Mahjongg Dark Demensions & other Mahjongg games on facebook,
Three-way tie between Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, and EarthBound. I can never decide which of 'em I like over the others, so I just go for a holy trinity effect and leave it at that. I like them mainly because I can pick them up at any time, anywhere, and be entertained. I usually have to be in the mood to play other games.

I'll also throw in Dark Souls. Those games are awesome. But I'm not always prepared to play one, because the rush of adrenaline that comes with dodging attacks perfectly is sometimes more than I can bear.
I don't know if I would say it's my Favorite game to play, but the game I think gave me the most out of gaming was Modern Warfare 3.
It was a game I dedicated a lot of time to online. I started playing Team defender and over time meet a lot of cool people and we just keep playing together, sharing tactics and small talk. They're life long friends now, but I'll never forget the days of MW3 Team defender... :( remaster? :)
Pages: 1 2 3