Forum Authority

Full Version: The Sims 4 or The Sims 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering what your thoughts are about The Sims 4 PC game vs. The Sims 3 PC game.  I've been playing The Sims since 1999 and have watched it evolve into what it is today.
It went from looking like a cartoon to looking very lifelike.  When The Sims 4 was released, I was totally excited.  What are your thoughts about the The Sims 4 vs. The Sims 3?  The Sims 4
is seeing more activity with the new expansion and stuff packs being released. 

Do you believe that The Sims 4 is a better game than The Sims 3 or do you believe that The Sims 4 will be equal to The Sims 3 with all the new expansions, free updates, and stuff packs that have 
been released and those that are in the pipeline to be released.
I think sim 4 could easily be a better game, Once more packs and updates are released adding new stuff and expanding the game more then it already is it'll be a clearer choice.
I think that Sims 4 is better in some ways, but Sims 3 is ultimately the superior game. I was put off by a lot of changes that Sims 4 made. (If I'm right, they don't even have swimming pools anymore, do they?)
I love the Sims 3! Sims 4 felt like it was getting too complicated. At least Sims 3 had all the features I wanted and also kept it pretty simple to operate. Plus, Sims 4 never really ran very well on my computer. It was too glitchy and buggy for me.
I haven't even tried Sims 4 yet. I have the complete collection for Sims 3 and I feel like I haven't even touched a quarter of the stuff I can do on it.
Sims for me is one of those games that I'll get addicted to for like 2 weeks, play like crazy, and then I'll set it aside for months at a time.
It's kinda nice cause it means I can really stretch out the game for as long as I want, so it's probably going to be awhile before I give Sims 4 a try.
Sims 3 by far. Sims 4 is in no way absolutely and completely terrible, but it wasn't good either. And yes it's a disappointment. They added nothing new and it felt like the game was just released so EA could milk more of my money by trying to break the record for most expansion packs ever released for a single game. Sims 3 was somewhat like that too, but it wasn't entirely depending on them. Sims 4 sucks without the expansion packs.
How old are you? Isn't Sims something that 13 year old girl's are playing?
(11-25-2015, 08:45 PM)Kinguin Wrote: [ -> ]How old are you? Isn't Sims something that 13 year old girl's are playing?

Now, I've been playing Sims for some time, I liked the Urban Sims (Gamecube) and some a few of the original Xbox versions.
I had the 360 versions of Sims 3 and It's a fun game to play, nothing to serious though, more of a game to just relax and play.

I really do like making my own houses I find it really works my imagination and gives me some Ideas I'd love in my real Life home.
Sims 4 is way better!
I'm thankful for this thread, because recently I've felt like playing Sims, but I only played 1 and 2, so didn't know which I should start with. I think I'm gonna play
Sims 3. How exactly is 3 better than 4? Is it a matter of better add-ons, or something else? I would be thankful if someone chimed-in!
Pages: 1 2