Forum Authority

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my name is Ali Fakhoury and I am from Lebanon! I have been a gamer for about 12 years now and I love to talk about lots of games. I am not that interested in sports games, but I am fine with other games. 
I fell in love with video games when I was around 5-6, I had an Atari and so many other game consoles, but then when the PS1 came out, I bought it and it replaced everything. I was in love with my PS1, I used to wake up early everyday to play Megaman X, and for some time I didn't have a memory card, so I had to restart it every single day, and I had no problems with that what so ever  :D ! When the PS2 came out, I bought it, and again, loved gaming even more, one of my favorite games on th PS2 was DBZ Bodukai Tenkaichi 3. And finally, I bought the PS3 about 4 years after it was released, and still have it till today, I will soon buy the PS4, but as long as The Last of Us is here, I can live! 
I am sure I will enjoy my time here with all of the other gamers!
Ahhhhhh do I miss the days of coming home and playing from the start each day! It was a beautiful pain until I got a memory card. :)

Anyways, welcome to Gaming-Forums, I hope to see you around the place.