Forum Authority

Full Version: Hello guys and gals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first time at this site. I have to tell you that my gaming experience is limited to Dungeons and Dragons, Diablo, and Runes of Magic. Well, those are the most recent ones. I am really looking forward to posting on this site, and seeing what everyone is up to. Happy gaming everyone.   Heart
I've been playing the console Diablo, It's a really fun game. I bet the PC version is much better though.
I'm looking forward to seeing you around, maybe hear some more about a few of the games you play! :)
Welcome to Gaming Forums! I am sure you will have fun here! You don't need to play all the games in the world to be a gamer you know, so don't worry about having limited gaming experience. You will find so many threads here about games that you will end up having no limit to your knowledge in gaming! This website is full with gamers from all around the world, and each one has their own experience, and we are all happy to listen to new experiences, so welcome and hope you have a nice stay here!