Forum Authority

Full Version: Miniclip.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I quite enjoy playing the odd miniclip.com arcade game on the laptop. It gives me a relaxation and takes my mind of things.

Does anyone else use miniclip? What sort of games do you play? Do you have any favorite games from that website?

I quite enjoy the Mahjong games they have.
I've never played (or heard of!) any games on Miniclip. It looks like it's sort of a 'mobile-type' games site? I don't play a lot of those really, just on the occasional plane journey. I do really enjoy Bridge Constructor though. I believe they were releasing a PC version of it too.

I've played some of the Adult Swim games, which look like they're a bit similar to miniclip/flash games.
Miniclip has some fun games. I used to play some of them through addictinggames.com. Now I just download similar types of games to my smart phone. One of the funnest games, which wasn't a miniclip game, that I played online before was city jumper. It had super bad graphics, but it was still fun hopping over buildings with a stick figure nonetheless.
Oh man, miniclip. That sure brings back memories :') I used to play a lot on that website when I was a kid and we just barely had internet (it was dial-up too). It was 2004 and I remember clearly when I first entered that URL. I actually went back to the site a few weeks ago just to reminisce, and I was frankly surprised to find all the old games I used to play still there! My favorite used to be that game called "Zed". I finished it in 10 minutes but 9 year old me took ages to reach the last level and never even managed to finish it.
It's a pretty good site. I remember going on there all the time as a kid. The fact that there's a very vast amount of games that you could game right away without having to download or crack all in one website blew my mind. Not anymore though, I think the last time I actually played these was in like 2009 or something.