Forum Authority

Full Version: Allow myself to intorduce... Myself...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 60309744.jpg]
What?  Oh wait, this isn't the Austin Powers Meme forum?  Just kidding!

That's me, I'm a little bit quirky at times, especially late at night.

Well, my name is Keith and my gaming handle is MrShotgun, but you can call me Mister Shotgun.

I've been gaming since I was knee high to a June beetle.  In my youth, I was the only kid on my block, that I know of, who had ever played Super Mario Brothers on the NES straight through, without taking any of the shortcuts.  I was also a professor of the original Star Fox and undefeated champion of my bedroom in Mario Cart on the SNES.

I was ushered into a first person shooter obsession when Golden Eye was release on the N64.  In college I was so obsessed with the Halo series, as they were being released, that I did actually fail a class because I stayed up so late playing every night. I ended up sleeping half way through an important exam one day. Since then, I've been focusing primarily on PC games. I've played countless FPS games as well as several MMOs including Planetside, Planetside 2, Eve Online and Darkfall Online. 

These days, I'm mostly just looking forward to playing Start Citizen.  I've never really been into space sims, but this one promises to be different.  You should check it out if you haven't heard of it yet.  Sorry console guys, PC users only!