Forum Authority

Full Version: meme: when your mom makes pizza rolls and you wanted regular pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Cy9eo-iUcAAX_5R.jpg]

Just thought I'd spice up the forums.

Feel free to use this meme in your own interpretation and post it below!
Quality shitpost my dude. Just kidding, but on topic, pizza rolls are nasty af. However those bagel bites pizzas I could live on.
(12-06-2016, 04:14 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Quality shitpost my dude. Just kidding, but on topic, pizza rolls are nasty af. However those bagel bites pizzas I could live on.

lmao yeah i hate pizza rolls
make a meme using this image
just reply with a sentence or whatever
I like pizza rolls better than pizza bagels. ):

when you try to start a meme thread but the first two replies initiate a discussion on pizza products
(12-06-2016, 05:10 AM)Gooze Wrote: [ -> ]I like pizza rolls better than pizza bagels. ):

when you try to start a meme thread but the first two replies initiate a discussion on pizza products

oh you shut up

when someone says they love pizza rolls
Done. Give me the meme award.

[Image: when-she-wants-7xdjse.jpg]

Another one.

[Image: when-you-think-zhtu00.jpg]

[Image: when-you-want-d4rdok.jpg]
[Image: when-you-ask-1wkfkv.jpg]

Want more? I can do more
(12-06-2016, 05:10 AM)Gooze Wrote: [ -> ]I like pizza rolls better than pizza bagels. ):

My dude, how can you like pizza rolls better? The pizza bagels are legit little pizzas. The pizza rolls are just a bad dough wrapped around some okay pepperoni/cheese-paste. Lol, you're crazy my dude.