Forum Authority

Full Version: Hideo Kojima works for Sony now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you guys heard the news?
Hideo Kojima got finally released from the shithole known as (modern) Konami and he's going to create an entirely new game for PS4 and (later) PC. Kojima Productions is going to be a thing again.
I'm extremely excited and happy for Hideo, he's the only game developer that I really like as a person.
I know that his new game is going to be amazing!
I just wish he hadn't dropped his old style, but whatever makes him feel good, I guess.
Hmmm... Maybe konami does games without cheats. Any company that doesn't allow cheats are dead for me.
Huh?
Could you explain your point of view? I feel like I'm missing something.
[Image: CAjRVnzVIAA4WXD.jpg]

Current Konami is pretty much a sweatshop, dunno if you heard about the horror story of game programmers forced to slave away at pachinko parlors.
How are cheats relevant to this nightmare?
I am really curious about what is Kojima's next game! This guy is definitely a genius in gaming industry.
Excellent! May Konami rot, and now I have one more reason to get around to buying a PS4. When are the new HDDs coming, though?
(12-27-2015, 11:18 AM)CemeteryGates23 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent! May Konami rot, and now I have one more reason to get around to buying a PS4. When are the new HDDs coming, though?

What does HDD means? If it means the new title, then i guess we still need to wait 3-4 more years...
That powerpoint though. lol
(01-02-2016, 05:42 PM)Codie Wrote: [ -> ]That powerpoint though. lol

Yeah, it was funny, exactly represented what Konami been planning / doing, lol
(12-22-2015, 06:21 PM)G2G Wrote: [ -> ]I am really curious about what is Kojima's next game! This guy is definitely a genius in gaming industry.

The interesting thing is that he might also create a movie. I know that it would be a dream come true for him. 
I'm so excited for EVERYTHING he might release (even though I still haven't played ZOE 1 or 2).
(01-07-2016, 06:17 PM)Elfprincess Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2015, 06:21 PM)G2G Wrote: [ -> ]I am really curious about what is Kojima's next game! This guy is definitely a genius in gaming industry.

The interesting thing is that he might also create a movie. I know that it would be a dream come true for him. 
I'm so excited for EVERYTHING he might release (even though I still haven't played ZOE 1 or 2).

WOW! Didn't know he might create a movie too. If he does, i hope it would be made in computer CG rather than real human actors.
Pages: 1 2