Forum Authority

Full Version: My Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FypRd3B.png]
[Image: cw1TnJG.png]
Hello everybody, my name is Jason, however, you will know me as Blue on here. I come to the forum in looks of an active and fun community. I've been active on a lot of forums, but a lot end up dying and it's usually onto the next forum. This forum seems to have promise and look like it will continue on, this is why I am attempting to put more effort into my threads.

Some information about me:
I am 19
Currently I am in college for computer science(personal gain not career)
I am a nationally certified EMT(The guys who show up in an ambulance when you call 911)(just passed last week!)
I plan to work in the medical field in the future, maybe go on to pediatrics
I love working on computers and using old-school languages such as visual basic or lua
I have an interest in working with graphics, and am pretty bad at it(I think), but I roll with it
No I haven't done CPR on anyone yet
Yes I have seen blood and gore during my student ride-alongs
And overall I game all day long on PC / Ps4
I also have an essay-writing business out there so if you need something written, let me know

If you have any questions about me feel free to ask, No I can't identify your medical issues (unless they are very basic lol). One of the worst things about being an EMT now is that with EVERY issue someone has in my family, they call me. I'm not a doctor lol.

[Image: Eq6P6Hp.png]
Welcome man, that medical stuff is really cool. Good luck with it.
(12-06-2016, 04:49 AM)Gooze Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man, that medical stuff is really cool. Good luck with it.

Thanks man, and yeah it is really fun to learn the medical side of things. Interesting to know how stuff works about you. Just weird to think about lol.