Forum Authority

Full Version: Rainbow 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who all else has this game?  Honestly it seems like it could be fun, but I don't know yet.  Only played situations.
I have it, (on pc) And I fucking love it. I own everyone lol but still its fun, and usually no one rages. So its funny to chat with the other team etc
(01-03-2016, 05:04 AM)DiamondCoding Wrote: [ -> ]I have it, (on pc) And I fucking love it. I own everyone lol but still its fun, and usually no one rages. So its funny to chat with the other team etc

Well on console I doubt I'll get lucky and not hear rage coming from my tv speakers.  

That's one thing that threw me off though, the opeators, it feels weird having to lock in a character to play a fps.  Its new though.
I have it on the PC. Super under-appreciated game in my opinion. The gameplay is REALLY fun, and addicting. Not exaggerating. It's really a "team" game, and the amount of fun you have is basically determined on if you get in a good team or not. But, if you have like, 4 other friends to play it with, it's a really solid game, and it feels tactical and rewarding with how much each team member contributes.
If you like Rainbow 6, then are you getting excited for the Division?

Looks cool, but I'm gonna wait this one out. I want to make sure it's not over-hyped like Titanfall. Remember that game, yeah, me either! LOL