Forum Authority

Full Version: Stuck in DMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love how i just get stuck here in DMG like ''Hey Whats up Hello''  
i am crying every time anyone out of DMG on here?
(12-06-2015, 05:51 PM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]I love how i just get stuck here in DMG like ''Hey Whats up Hello''  

I am not even ranked yet... xD
(12-06-2015, 05:51 PM)Oberstaffe Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2015, 05:51 PM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]I love how i just get stuck here in DMG like ''Hey Whats up Hello''  

I am not even ranked yet... xD

xD long
Might be getting this for Christmas....
(12-06-2015, 06:38 PM)Walter White Wrote: [ -> ]Might be getting this for Christmas....

you should get it i love CS:GO its a great game
I could possibly try to help you.
I'm currently MGE and playing on Australian servers.
It's just because of the ranking system in CS is just broken. Especially recently, because everyone's been deranking. Even stories of people who have been winning games have been losing their rank. Honestly, this like the "Purge" of ranks. This is Valve trying to make sure that everyone is back at the ranks that they should have been. I was LE and I went all the way down to a MG2. Sure, I may not have been suited for an LE rank but to put me all the way back to MG2 after a couple of losses is pretty hard to grasp. Either way, rank doesn't really matter in my eyes. Faceit, Cevo, Esea are much better platforms to hone your skills without worrying about your rank or something rather than matchmaking. However, the risk of not losing your rank might deter you from trying so it really just all depends.
(02-09-2016, 11:14 PM)MattMin Wrote: [ -> ]It's just because of the ranking system in CS is just broken. Especially recently, because everyone's been deranking. Even stories of people who have been winning games have been losing their rank. Honestly, this like the "Purge" of ranks. This is Valve trying to make sure that everyone is back at the ranks that they should have been. I was LE and I went all the way down to a MG2. Sure, I may not have been suited for an LE rank but to put me all the way back to MG2 after a couple of losses is pretty hard to grasp. Either way, rank doesn't really matter in my eyes. Faceit, Cevo, Esea are much better platforms to hone your skills without worrying about your rank or something rather than matchmaking. However, the risk of not losing your rank might deter you from trying so it really just all depends.

Agreed. I used to love Counter Strike with a passion and now I avoid it like a plague because of how unreliable it's been. Right now I'm sticking to Rainbow Six Siege as it actually has a competitive casual matchmaking instead of the ridiculous 10 versus 10 player games that CS always sets you up with. Although hitscan has been unreliable and the netcode needs work, I'm probably having more fun with Siege than any of my 300 hours + my 5 year veteran token combined. A damn shame, too, as I wanted to get into competitive recently.
(02-09-2016, 11:14 PM)MattMin Wrote: [ -> ]It's just because of the ranking system in CS is just broken. Especially recently, because everyone's been deranking. Even stories of people who have been winning games have been losing their rank. Honestly, this like the "Purge" of ranks. This is Valve trying to make sure that everyone is back at the ranks that they should have been. I was LE and I went all the way down to a MG2. Sure, I may not have been suited for an LE rank but to put me all the way back to MG2 after a couple of losses is pretty hard to grasp. Either way, rank doesn't really matter in my eyes. Faceit, Cevo, Esea are much better platforms to hone your skills without worrying about your rank or something rather than matchmaking. However, the risk of not losing your rank might deter you from trying so it really just all depends.

I know it feels disheartening to lose so many ranks, but the game is better this way. More balanced. I've watched a couple of higher ranks matches from my friends (LE to GE). Sometimes the difference in skill is just so mind boggling, makes me wonder how these people got to these ranks. It was obvious that even among the Global Elites, there was a huge difference in skill. Instead of creating new ranks, they decided to raise the bar a little higher. Ok, maybe a lot higher. But that imo makes the game more challenging. Even though it was already challenging enough for me since I'm still at MG1, but this ensures a longer lifespan for the game imo.
(02-11-2016, 05:11 PM)Rexcorn Wrote: [ -> ]

I know it feels disheartening to lose so many ranks, but the game is better this way. More balanced. I've watched a couple of higher ranks matches from my friends (LE to GE). Sometimes the difference in skill is just so mind boggling, makes me wonder how these people got to these ranks. It was obvious that even among the Global Elites, there was a huge difference in skill. Instead of creating new ranks, they decided to raise the bar a little higher. Ok, maybe a lot higher. But that imo makes the game more challenging. Even though it was already challenging enough for me since I'm still at MG1, but this ensures a longer lifespan for the game imo.

3kliksphillip made a video showing the rank disposition which I particularly liked.
Pages: 1 2