Forum Authority

Full Version: Coders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who does coding here, and what kind?

How did you learn, and how long did it take!?
I used Codecademy a while back but I still don't know how, I'm trying to get help.
c++ and mainly focussing on hacks for games and selling them to public
I know HTML and CSS3 well. I am currently learning Javascript, and hoping to create websites for people soon. Will be offering assistance to everybody in the coding section as soon as I become more proficient.
I know html, css, c++, c#, python and swift

I've been coding since i was 11
HTML, CSS, a bit of js, php and sql.

2 months for html and css only.
8 months for PHP, JS, SQL and more HTML with CSS to learn them better.

If you learn for at least 5 hours a day for 4 months you should be able to start making sites pretty easily. It's a lot easier to learn when you actually have tasks to do.
If you want to learn more about HTML and CSS hit me up and I'll make you a list of easier tasks and I will review the code.
And eventually when you're better at it, if you want to start PHP as well I can help you with that as well.
(12-12-2016, 05:46 AM)Sqweerl Wrote: [ -> ]I know html, css, c++, c#, python and swift

Make me a Arma 3 cheat :P
(12-12-2016, 11:04 AM)Resize Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2016, 05:46 AM)Sqweerl Wrote: [ -> ]I know html, css, c++, c#, python and swift

Do you actually want one? :)
(12-12-2016, 01:48 PM)Sqweerl Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes haha, but it has to be undetected ::P

And bypass infistar BE amd scriptrestrictions haha
(12-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Resize Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2016, 01:48 PM)Sqweerl Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes haha, but it has to be undetected ::P

And bypass infistar BE amd scriptrestrictions haha

I can check infilaste ac
Currently working with JavaScript, CSS and HTML. I'm okay, not good, but I'm not intending to go into this as a career, just want to know enough to be able to play around. I would enjoy learning more but currently don't have the time.
Pages: 1 2 3