Forum Authority

Full Version: The Art of Shit Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello and welcome to this fine thread called The Art of Shit Posting .
In this thread I will cover the controversial topic, Shit Posting, and I will teach you how to do it properly.

First of all we need to understand what Shit Posting is.
Shit Posting is basically the lack of creativity in a post.

Example time:

Thread : Can somebody help me write an essay?
Shit Post : I just took a shit.

It doesn't relate to the Thread in any way and the information shared is not going to help any of the users.
That was a very basic example in which you can see the problem. You can get a lot of hate for doing it. This is why we have this wonderful introduction guide to the Art of Shit Posting

Now that we know what Shit Posting is, lets talk about The Art of Shit Posting.
The idea is to Shit Post without people knowing you're Shit Posting. Of course, masters of this art will know that you're Shit Posting but they will say nothing since we all share this passion.

There is only one thing you need to look after. Make the post long, even if it's not related to the thread.
Making a post long will make other users believe you invested time and thought into that post, even if you didn't.

Example time:

Thread : Can somebody help me write an essay?
Art of Shit Posting : I actually read an article about how humans are actually made out of shit. They have science to back it up. Pretty interesting shit imo.

It's not related to the Thread and I'm not helping the user in any way. This is what the Art of Shit Posting is about.

Also the legends say that, if you dedicate yourself to this art, your Shit Posts will be seen as High Quality Posts by the people that don't know about this art.

If the general feedback will be good. I will write an Amateurs Guide for the Art of Shit Posting .
This is obviously made for the lulz.
Wow, really? So I can just shitpost anytime?
that's a shitpost, you ask a question to keep the replies going.
(12-12-2016, 10:45 PM)SlapThaBox Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, really? So I can just shitpost anytime?

No no no. That's the controversial Post Farming. In which you basically ask as many questions even if you don't give a fuck about the answer.
That is the best way to hide the fact that you're farming posts.
If done properly people won't notice that you're stacking up on posts with their help.

Obviously there are lot more to the Art of Shit Posting this was just an introduction.

Yes, there is a lot more to the Art of Post Farming as well.

For the normal users, they could be seen as the same thing but the people that studied these fine arts know the difference.

I'll happily answer any other questions.
(12-12-2016, 10:49 PM)On3. Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2016, 10:45 PM)SlapThaBox Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, really? So I can just shitpost anytime?

No no no. That's the controversial Post Farming. In which you basically ask as many questions even if you don't give a fuck about the answer.
If done properly people won't notice that you're stacking up on posts with their help.

Obviously there are lot more to the Art of Shit Posting this was just an introduction.

For the normal users, they could be seen as the same thing but the people that studied these fine arts know the difference.

Really? How do I do this without breaking rules?
(12-12-2016, 10:52 PM)SlapThaBox Wrote: [ -> ]

First of all, those replies are so short even my grandmother would know you're trying to stack up on posts to get night.
Second, this is just an intro the art. I'm not going to cover that in this thread. I will make a different thread about getting started in the Art of Shit Posting .

Thank you for the questions. I won't be answering any other questions coming from you unless you make them less obvious. Have a great day.
(12-12-2016, 10:57 PM)On3. Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2016, 10:52 PM)SlapThaBox Wrote: [ -> ]

First of all, those replies are so short even my grandmother would know you're trying to stack up on posts to get night.
Second, this is just an intro the art. I'm not going to cover that in this thread. I will make a different thread about getting started in the Art of Shit Posting .

Thank you for the questions. I won't be answering any other questions coming from you unless you make them less obvious. Have a great day.

Well, one more question. How many times a day should I shitpost?
(12-12-2016, 11:04 PM)SlapThaBox Wrote: [ -> ]Well, one more question. How many times a day should I shitpost?

I would advise you to make a list of questions and I will answer them in the upcoming thread where more people will be able to see them.
This could easily be counted as post-farming. I would advise you to start sending PM's if you're really interested in the topic.

Your answer is pretty obvious again but I'm going to answer it if I already replied to this thread. There is no such thing as 'when should I shit post', 'how much should i shit post', 'why should i shit post'.
Shit posting is an art, therefore you do it when you want to, why you want to, because you want to.

I hope this clarified some things.
Thank god someone made a tut on this. Now with your help, I can now shitpost correctly!
I just took a shit.
i dont need your useless thread.

im autistic so im already a shit poster at life
Pages: 1 2