Forum Authority

Full Version: How religion has morphed our fucked up little world.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having people come to me looking for spiritual and religious information. I have nothing to say to those people because of the fact that there is no god. If the bible is true than how did black people, Asians, Hispanics, and Arabs come about? No where and I mean no where in The Bible does it say that God created the other races of the earth. This really bothers me that people can be so truly blind as to see that there is no higher being like a "God". It just goes to show that these "Sheeple" really are blind when it comes to reality. I am just a tiny speck in this universe but I will always believe that religion is a waste of space in the history books, Book sites, and the Internet as a whole, and it deeply saddens me when I see a child being medically declined of what he needs because his parents believe in spiritual healing and that "God heals all'. But this is just my Opinion.
You might enjoy this topic.

Also, the Bible doesn't mention races unless you consider Egypt, Israel, etc... most of the places in the Bible are historical. And the Bible doesn't explicitly identify anyone as white, either. You think Jesus was white? The dude lived in the middle east.
It's not supposed to be an account of all world history. The story takes place in the middle east. It's a setting. Are you going to claim an article about Asian history is false because it doesn't go into detail about the origins of black people?

If you're going to discredit the Bible, start with the turning water to wine or creating infinite food out of one serving of fish and bread. Don't try to use nationalities. The Bible isn't about nationalities.
(12-14-2016, 04:03 PM)Gooze Wrote: [ -> ]It's not supposed to be an account of all world history. The story takes place in the middle east. It's a setting. Are you going to claim an article about Asian history is false because it doesn't go into detail about the origins of black people?

If you're going to discredit the Bible, start with the turning water to wine or creating infinite food out of one serving of fish and bread. Don't try to use nationalities. The Bible isn't about nationalities.

Just mentioning dinosaurs makes them lose their mind.
(12-14-2016, 04:20 PM)Donald Trump Wrote: [ -> ]But it does claim that a spiritual being made the earth in 7 days and that he made Adam and Eve and then he gave them Consequences for eating a fucking apple and they were told to do so by a talking snake.

Exactly. That's what you should be criticizing, not the nationalities of the characters.

Let's be respectful, please. Ease up on the generalizations. You're talking about a minority, extremists. No one likes extremists of any group. Plenty of Christians believe in evolution/science and very few actually attack you when you bring up atheism.

You're using straw men to generalize religious people as inherently unreasonable.
Everyone religion except buddhism.

l