Forum Authority

Full Version: Terminally Ill 5-Year-Old Boy Dies in Santa's Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
"A terminally ill 5-year-old boy had his final wish fulfilled, dying in the arms of Santa Claus after he was afraid he would miss Christmas.
Eric Schmitt-Matzen, with a classic long white beard and curled mustache, plays Saint Nick in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Schmitt-Matze told NBC affiliate WBIR in an emotional interview Monday how he answered the call to grant one child's final wish to see Saint Nick before he died."

How is someone dieng amazing? smh no morals R.I.P lil boy
(12-18-2016, 09:03 PM)KillerSavage Wrote: [ -> ]How is someone dieng amazing? smh no morals R.I.P lil boy

You think maybe he meant the guy who gave the kid what he wanted even though it obviously killed him a little inside?
Conclusions are fun, but not when you jump to them.
(12-18-2016, 09:03 PM)KillerSavage Wrote: [ -> ]How is someone dieng amazing? smh no morals R.I.P lil boy
I don't mean it like that, you shouldn't jump to conclusion so quickly.
I mean it's amazing in a sense of how he had the opportunity to rest in peace in a peaceful and fulfilling moment and that the old guy is such a good person.
I hope that clears it up :)
Had to start cutting onions while watching this, to have an excuse.

At least he left away while he was happy.

Short story time:
When I was at the hospital and went out for a smoke in the park. There was a woman talking on her phone, she looked a bit concerned but fine.
After like 2 minutes she was crying like crazy, shaking and kept crying "No" and "Why" over and over again. I've never seen somebody that sad ever in my life. Can't imagine what she was going through.. That made me rethink a lot of things.

Maybe he meant that it's amazing what the man did for the kid.
Even if he didn't know what's going to happen it was still a nice thing.
OP might have made a poor choice of words.
I saw this a few hours ago, thanks for the share, I teared up a bit when I watched it the first time.
My grandfather died of Melanoma, it spread to his brain and they couldn't detect it. Guess that's why they call it the "Silent Killer".