Forum Authority

Full Version: This forum has so much potential..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From what I've seen within my first day or so, the users are all beyond friendly and great people, the staff seems to be very nice and mature, the only problem I see is the activity / active users on the forums.

I'm already trying to refer all my friends to this website hoping that they will join and then continuously invite their friends and then there will be a endless cycle of new friends joining and then these forums will be so active.

//I'm honestly so excited for the day when NightForums explodes with active users. :embarrased:
This is true, the forum just needs a boom in user registrations and activity to take off.
(12-20-2016, 04:31 AM)Arma Wrote: [ -> ]This is true, the forum just needs a boom in user registrations and activity to take off.

I barely have 5 posts on this website, and I'm already having so much fun and enjoying my time here already..

//Does that kind of user explosion just happen randomly over time?
So many people chattering about the lack of activity, so few actually making posts and topics to improve it! C'mon, don't just wait for other people to make interesting threads, make them yourself. New members need a reason to stick around; we can't only depend on them for more posts.
(12-20-2016, 04:38 AM)Gooze Wrote: [ -> ]So many people chattering about the lack of activity, so few actually making posts and topics to improve it! C'mon, don't just wait for other people to make interesting threads, make them yourself. New members need a reason to stick around; we can't only depend on them for more posts.

I feel like as a user who is generally new to "foruming" that I'm pretty bad at starting a discussion thread of my own, but I'm good at conversing within another thread.

//If that makes sense..
I definitely understand, it can be hard to come up with new ideas for threads. It's just a shame to see how common it is for people to be concerned about activity, when we are the only ones who can do anything about it.
The users of the forum, new or old, are responsible for the activity levels on the forum, I completely agree with you.
They already advertise on many forums...

Growing a forum big takes time my frend :)
Yea, that's what I said yesterday. But goodluck trying to get friends! 
Hopefully they join,
We will be big as HF soon, trust me.
Pages: 1 2