Forum Authority

Full Version: Russian Ambassador Assassinated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this just happened.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe...ador-shot/

The Russian ambassador was assassinated in Turkey yesterday.

Any thoughts on this?
Do you think Russia will go to war with Turkey?

I think that there will be pretty big consequences for what happened.
I hope Russia goes to war with turkey. Hate seeing how small countries can think they get away with everything they do
(12-20-2016, 12:29 PM)Aberrant Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Russia goes to war with turkey. Hate seeing how small countries can think they get away with everything they do

It's not Turkey, it's the retarded terrorists. Europe isn't doing anything about it. People should get out on the streets and show them who the fuck lived there before these pricks. I've seen pictures of women and children, but I gurantee 90% are men who are gonna screw up everything. Europe has had so many dumb acts of terror from refugees. They seek acceptance through fear. Fuck them, let's get Europe back to order. xD, we can't do much.
(12-20-2016, 12:33 PM)Lerk Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 12:29 PM)Aberrant Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Russia goes to war with turkey. Hate seeing how small countries can think they get away with everything they do

It's not Turkey, it's the retarded terrorists. Europe isn't doing anything about it. People should get out on the streets and show them who the fuck lived there before these pricks. I've seen pictures of women and children, but I gurantee 90% are men who are gonna screw up everything. Europe has had so many dumb acts of terror from refugees. They seek acceptance through fear. Fuck them, let's get Europe back to order. xD, we can't do much.

It's related to Aleppo and that guy that shot him was a cop.
Also it doesn't matter if it was Turkey's fault or not, they should have protected him. And most countries 'accepted' the refugees because of Angela Merkel, if I'm not mistaken.
If something would happen in my country, we would be at war, we'd get bombed 24/7 and nobody would care to help the civilians I'd be pretty pissed off as well.
I think that this goes for anybody.
Seeing your family and friends die when you know that somebody could help you and they still don't do it.

The terrorist attacks are more of a way to send a message than actually do something big.
I don't think that a terrorist group can take on a whole country. They can fuck with it and damage it, sure, but they can't take it down. That would require a full scale revolution turning the whole country into a war zone. But that might fail as well since the government could ask for help from an allied country.

I'm not that documented on the whole terrorist and refugee situations, so what I said is based on my logic not facts.
There are so many terror and hate groups now a days I believe that any strong country can easily get away with anything bad by just blaming the cause on some terrorist hate group.
Hopefully all is settled without war though.

//Illuminati

This is a terrible reason to go to war. Don't big countries get away with a lot of shit, too? (Spoiler alert: yes, they do.)

I think war should be avoided whenever possible, and I don't know enough about Turkish or Russian policies to know whether or not it would be a good decision. Hopefully it can be settled with some reparations and war can be avoided. I'm not sure about this one though.
Ah my fault. Thought turkey orchestrated the attack for some reason