Forum Authority

Full Version: New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who likes this new theme, it's alright tbh. But no Prostats which makes it kinda boring to see who's leading in which section.
What's your opinion?
It's just another improvement in my eyes.
But yeah, I miss the prostats.
(12-22-2016, 12:43 AM)Karulean彡 Wrote: [ -> ]Who likes this new theme, it's alright tbh. But no Prostats which makes it kinda boring to see who's leading in which section.
What's your opinion?

(12-22-2016, 12:44 AM)SlapThaBox Wrote: [ -> ]It's just another improvement in my eyes.
But yeah, I miss the prostats.

OMFG. ProStats is terrible, not only does it increase load time by a ton it just looks awful as well.
I have to agree with Hype, ProStats is a horrible addition to a website unless it's privately made. New Theme?... :P
(12-22-2016, 12:55 AM)CSS Wrote: [ -> ]New Theme?... :P

I believe it's only available to upgraded users at the moment. It may remain only available to upgraded users, or it may be released to the public. I don't know.
(12-22-2016, 12:56 AM)Hype Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 12:55 AM)CSS Wrote: [ -> ]New Theme?... :P

I believe it's only available to upgraded users at the moment. It may remain only available to upgraded users, or it may be released to the public. I don't know.

Yea I know :P Santa told me he was working on it.
I think it looks dope.