Forum Authority

Full Version: Alcohol test.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I got Christmas Prom at school in 2 days.
We are not allowed to drink and have to take an alchol test.

0,5 promile is max they said. 

How to I influence that thingy so I can drink more?
I would not advise trying to get around that.
Are you 100% sure they will actually do that test?
We used to drink in class before the teacher came in. Some could smell the alcohol in air and said that they talked to the principal and that the cops are coming with that shit to see who drank unless we say who it was. Obviously nobody sold out anybody and the cops never showed up.

But it's another country. Here a 10 years old can buy alcohol and ciggs.
(12-20-2016, 04:36 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]Are you 100% sure they will actually do that test?
We used to drink in class before the teacher came in. Some could smell the alcohol in air and said that they talked to the principal and that the cops are coming with that shit to see who drank unless we say who it was. Obviously nobody sold out anybody and the cops never showed up.

Yea they actually do since last year when people got so drunk they threw up infront the teachers.

The smell doesn't matter, I use chewing gum.

Netherlands btw
Sounds like that prom is going to be anti alcohol.
Are you sure they are going to test every single person there though? That sounds like a lot..
(12-20-2016, 04:39 PM)Received Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:36 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]Are you 100% sure they will actually do that test?

Yea they actually do since last year when people got so drunk they threw up infront the teachers.

Netherlands btw

No, like, you could smell the alcohol in the air.
We used to do that as well, lol. We had 2 cool teachers we used to drink with.

Some say that if you drink fish oil it shouldn't show up on the test. Because in theory the oil will stay above the alcohol or some shit. <- that's something I've heard a few years ago, pretty sure it's just a stupid myth.
(12-20-2016, 05:40 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]

Netherlands btw

Some say that if you drink fish oil it shouldn't show up on the test. Because in theory the oil will stay above the alcohol or some shit. <- that's something I've heard a few years ago, pretty sure it's just a stupid myth.

Haha same, last week I went to Liverpool with my english class. We got drunk every night and had to get up 6:30 in the morning.

The teachers were cool about it and said: I hope you get a headache from that vodka 

Lmao
(12-20-2016, 06:24 PM)Received Wrote: [ -> ]

Netherlands btw

Haha same, last week I went to Liverpool with my english class. We got drunk every night and had to get up 6:30 in the morning.

The teachers were cool about it and said: I hope you get a headache from that vodka 

Lmao

What if you and some of your friends get some alcohol inside somehow and mix it in your drinks.
Like vodka goes well with pretty much anything.
Whiskey/Jagger with energy drinks.
Buy an Ice Tea, pour it out somewhere and refill the bottle/glass with beer.
Get a red drink, pour it out somewhere and refill with wine.

I assume they will test you when you go in, not when you leave. So if you manage to sneak in alcohol it could be a way to avoid it.
If they will test you every time you want to go in, just don't go out until you're ready to go home.

Or, if you really want to fuck shit up and you have an area where all the drinks are, spike them up and get everybody to consume alcohol. But that can get you into some deep shit.

Just tell me how they do the tests and I'll tell you a way around it.
(12-20-2016, 09:20 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 06:24 PM)Received Wrote: [ -> ]

Netherlands btw

Lmao

What if you and some of your friends get some alcohol inside somehow and mix it in your drinks.
Like vodka goes well with pretty much anything.
Whiskey/Jagger with energy drinks.
Buy an Ice Tea, pour it out somewhere and refill the bottle/glass with beer.
Get a red drink, pour it out somewhere and refill with wine.

I assume they will test you when you go in, not when you leave. So if you manage to sneak in alcohol it could be a way to avoid it.
If they will test you every time you want to go in, just don't go out until you're ready to go home.

Or, if you really want to fuck shit up and you have an area where all the drinks are, spike them up and get everybody to consume alcohol. But that can get you into some deep shit.

Just tell me how they do the tests and I'll tell you a way around it.

Getting stuff inside is no problem, although only a small bottle I can put at my dik.

So I need to drink before because 0,3L vodka isn't making it fun
Get a couple of flasks.
You can hide those in your pockets. I assume they wont check your pockets.
Also as long as you wear pants, you can hide the flask in your socks as well (depending on the size) and cover them with your pants.
If you're wearing a suit, you can easily put the flask under your belt at the back and have the jacket cover it.
Do this with 0.5l of vodka, get your friends to do it as well and once you get in you can down it all at once.

Worse case: have them dutch taped to your body under the shirt and once you get in go to the bathroom and take them off.
Bottles wont work here since they are too big, flasks are a lot flatter than bottles so they are easier to hide.

If you can get in 0.3l of vodka with by hiding it to your dick getting a flask that holds up to 200-300ml could do the trick.
Never only had vodka so not sure if 0.5l would be enough to get me drunk and I also don't know how much you drink.

Or you could look for a window to the bathroom or something and have somebody give you bottles through the window.

Quick Edit: Go for the ganja ma man. They won't know it and you'll feel a lot better.
Pages: 1 2