Forum Authority

Full Version: Looking for user group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am in need of a user group that is recruiting and have a graphics or coding based user group.

Hit me up if you have any openings or have a group you know would like to gain a new member.
Groups aren't going to be looking or crawling around to find members, check out the groups here http://nightforums.org/forum-21.html
I'd personally wait it out for a little while and keep on posting HQ Threads. Then when you go to Apply for a Group, you will have a much higher chance of being accepted. :)
(12-21-2016, 09:49 PM)CSS Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally wait it out for a little while and keep on posting HQ Threads. Then when you go to Apply for a Group, you will have a much higher chance of being accepted. :)

This.
You're a pretty new member, I haven't seen you around that much, however I've seen some of your posts.
You should wait before trying to get into a group. My group for instance has some pretty 'harsh' rules for new members, however there are always exceptions.
If you really want to try joining a group you should look at Cloudy. Their requirements are pretty low so you could try to join them.

Also joining a group doesn't change much. But if you're going to apply to any groups good luck!
(12-21-2016, 09:58 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 09:49 PM)CSS Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally wait it out for a little while and keep on posting HQ Threads. Then when you go to Apply for a Group, you will have a much higher chance of being accepted. :)

This.
You're a pretty new member, I haven't seen you around that much, however I've seen some of your posts.
You should wait before trying to get into a group. My group for instance has some pretty 'harsh' rules for new members, however there are always exceptions.
If you really want to try joining a group you should look at Cloudy. Their requirements are pretty low so you could try to join them.

Also joining a group doesn't change much. But if you're going to apply to any groups good luck!

I'm not looking to join any Groups yet lol... I was replying to the creator of the Thread.  :P
(12-21-2016, 10:04 PM)CSS Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

I'm not looking to join any Groups yet lol... I was replying to the creator of the Thread.  :P

Same here.
I just +1'ed your post.
(12-21-2016, 10:06 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 10:04 PM)CSS Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

Same here.
I just +1'ed your post.

Thank you!  :D
Thanks guys

(12-21-2016, 09:58 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

But I joined before you not being harsh but it's true.
(12-22-2016, 03:52 AM)Donald Trump Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys

(12-21-2016, 09:58 PM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: [ -> ]

This.

But I joined before you not being harsh but it's true.

True.
But you were not active. So in my eyes you're still a new member.
I have barely seen you around.
Pages: 1 2