Forum Authority

Full Version: Decided to get Supporter :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today was the day I decided to contribute to the Forums to become Supporter.  It's an Honor to be Supporter on your Forum and I can't wait for later months, and  hopefully years.  Today is a special day, and forever will be.  

Thank you for this Cyber, and Senipie, I appreciate everything you've done for the Forums, and not going to exclude the other persron that made the Forum Design, dude has some serious skill.
Congrats on it! I hope to get supporter next month, I think it is worth it to support these forums.
It's cool to see people support the site they use... For some reason I always found that fascinating for some odd reason. Did you go through the other upgrades or did you just get Supporter?
Thank you for the support on our endless journey!
Congrats!
Thanks for supporting the forum!
(12-23-2016, 05:20 AM)Snow Wrote: [ -> ]It's cool to see people support the site they use... For some reason I always found that fascinating for some odd reason. Did you go through the other upgrades or did you just get Supporter?

I achieved the Plus rank, and couldn't wait to receive the Night rank so I just bought Supporter.

(12-23-2016, 05:22 AM)Cyber Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the support on our endless journey!

My pleasure as always, Cyber.
Congrats man on becoming a supporter!
Congrats on becoming a supporter!

I won't donate anything to this forum yet untill it becomes more active ...
Very nice of you ! Grats
Pages: 1 2