Forum Authority

Full Version: How to Get Free Steam Keys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you for telling us!
Thanks for the very HQ share OP.
Time to get dem free keys :D
(12-22-2016, 10:14 PM)savage Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for telling us!

(12-22-2016, 10:52 PM)Gee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the very HQ share OP.
Time to get dem free keys :D

No problem, enjoy :)
Thanks for this, just got my GRID key. I am slowly getting upwards of a $1000 steam account lol, currently around $900
Thanks man, I never say no to free stuff.
sorry that im dumb, but what exactly are steam \keys?
(12-24-2016, 03:12 AM)Karulean彡 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry that im dumb, but what exactly are steam \keys?

Steam keys are a string of numbers that you can use to unlock a game on Steam and add it to your library. If you redeem a valid key then you own the game just as if you'd bought it yourself.
(12-24-2016, 05:51 AM)Gooze Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2016, 03:12 AM)Karulean彡 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry that im dumb, but what exactly are steam \keys?

Steam keys are a string of numbers that you can use to unlock a game on Steam and add it to your library. If you redeem a valid key then you own the game just as if you'd bought it yourself.

So you could also get paid games too? And would that be making you get out of level 0? :P
Karulean彡 Wrote:So you could also get paid games too? And would that be making you get out of level 0?

That's the point of giveaways.
To give away things, for free, that you would normally have to pay for.
ie: I'm giving away Rocket League items. Normally you would have to play the game to get them or open cases, which cost money.
Pages: 1 2