Forum Authority

Full Version: What was the first game you ever played on Xbox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine had to be Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Greatest fucking game ever. It had a talking shit with corn for teeth XD!
Guitar Hero 3--the reason I bought an Xbox at all. Didn't have the proper setup to play it on PC, otherwise would've done that.
I have never owned an xbox but the first game I played on it was a dancing game it came with a pad your put on the floor and would dance on. It was the first xbox. My first game ever would be Age Of Empire. When my cousin played it I thought it was the coolest game ever. And to this day I still have all the games.
My first game was either crash bandicoot, or spyro on the ps1.

Weird thing is I like xbox more?
(12-25-2016, 08:44 PM)Zeno Wrote: [ -> ]My first game was either crash bandicoot, or spyro on the ps1.

Weird thing is I like xbox more?

That was so very long ago.  I remember playing guitar hero for the first time on xbox at a friends house.
Halo: Combat Evolved
The first game I played on Xbox was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the Xbox 360. That was back in 2008.
Ouch. This is a hard one. For the original Xbox I would probably say either Stubbs The Zombie, Destroy All Humans or Halo: Combat Evolved.