Forum Authority

Full Version: Looking for Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to make some cash to get back at my loses in 2016. I haven't lost much in 2016, but I just want to make money online. I know web development coding languages, and I was wondering what websites could bring in profit. I am also good at creating communities for video games, gaming communities, etc. I don't know whats trending right now, so I'm not sure what I should make. I tried to make a CSGO Gambling website, but I know I wouldn't have gotten far with competition and strict Valve policies. The scripts like "Crash" I can't find that would connect with the Steam API. If anyone knows that would be great. Alright, back to the topic, any suggestions would be appreciated.
I am curious as to what you mean by creating gaming communities. Creating a website, Facebook page, Instagram? As for web development languages, you could make website templates and sell them online using ThemeForest or CodeCanyon. You could also teach people your skill whether it is online or real life tutoring. As for the CS:GO gambling that's a big no for me. Like you already said Valve is cracking down on those sites and can cause other legal issues, for example, young kids using the site to gamble their skins or whatever. There are other niche websites you can grow and make a profit from.

You can also get a job that involves your hobbies or the things you are good at.

Myself, as an example, I did a lot of graphic design for people in my community. After I made connections a few people it became more or less word of mouth that I was the "design" guy. I also did a lot of work through skype and online communities such as forums.

I also did other mini projects here and there for people to make extra few bucks.

Hopefully you strike a gold mine. : )
(12-28-2016, 02:04 AM)Snow Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to what you mean by creating gaming communities. Creating a website, Facebook page, Instagram? As for web development languages, you could make website templates and sell them online using ThemeForest or CodeCanyon. You could also teach people your skill whether it is online or real life tutoring. As for the CS:GO gambling that's a big no for me. Like you already said Valve is cracking down on those sites and can cause other legal issues, for example, young kids using the site to gamble their skins or whatever. There are other niche websites you can grow and make a profit from.

You can also get a job that involves your hobbies or the things you are good at.

Myself, as an example, I did a lot of graphic design for people in my community. After I made connections a few people it became more or less word of mouth that I was the "design" guy. I also did a lot of work through skype and online communities such as forums.

I also did other mini projects here and there for people to make extra few bucks.

I meant by creating gaming communities that I host game servers, thus establishing a community to connect them all. I have done this several times however, I haven't given much dedication those times resulting in shutdown shortly after all of the communities were set up.

Still looking for suggestions NF, anything is appreciated.
(12-29-2016, 07:59 AM)Lerk Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2016, 02:04 AM)Snow Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to what you mean by creating gaming communities. Creating a website, Facebook page, Instagram? As for web development languages, you could make website templates and sell them online using ThemeForest or CodeCanyon. You could also teach people your skill whether it is online or real life tutoring. As for the CS:GO gambling that's a big no for me. Like you already said Valve is cracking down on those sites and can cause other legal issues, for example, young kids using the site to gamble their skins or whatever. There are other niche websites you can grow and make a profit from.

I meant by creating gaming communities that I host game servers, thus establishing a community to connect them all. I have done this several times however, I haven't given much dedication those times resulting in shutdown shortly after all of the communities were set up.

Still looking for suggestions NF, anything is appreciated.

Tbh man I have amazing internet so I hosted a few servers off my connection and had donation options in them for people to donate and get benefits. I made $180 in 1 week just from 4 donations.. The game was unturned btw