Forum Authority

Full Version: CSS From NightForums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

You can call me by the name, 'CSS' or 'xFlavez'. I'm a Member from the previously named, 'NightForums'. I provide Services for Members of the Community on 2nd Gen and Next Gen on other Forums. I hope to maybe bring them here in the future.

I've gone by the name, 'xFlavez' for a lot longer, so some people may have heard of my name. I was one of the first modders to get my hands on the Jailbreak for PS3. I use to roam about with hunter128, Unkn0wn, HSx9, Modern Nightmare, and a few others. I was also Co-Leader for HFH 'HackersForHire' and RTM 'RealTimeModding'. I was also Co-Founder for a Modding Team called 'Transform'. I mainly focus my attention on Services and Development nowadays and working towards the PS4.

Hobbies: Engineering, Development, Graphics Design, Film Editing, Modding. I guess you could say that I have quite a few hobbies. I like to keep myself occupied when I have free time.

I hope to see some previous and new faces around here.

Regards,
CSS
Glad to see you remain an active member! Hope you like Forum Authority so far. As always, if you need anything feel free to message me.
Welcome to FA.
Welcome to FA CSS. Feel free to make yourself feel at home.
Howdy! Welcome to Forum Authority. I hope you have a fantastic time while being on the site. If you need anything, feel free to message me.
Hello! If you have a burning question that needs to be answered, please let us know.

At first I thought you were leaking the CSS from NightForums.  Rofl
(01-10-2017, 07:36 PM)Eqilux Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! If you have a burning question that needs to be answered, please let us know.

At first I thought you were leaking the CSS from NightForums.  Rofl

Leaking the CSS?
How is that even possible? The CSS is done in the browser, therefore it's public information.