Forum Authority

Full Version: Anon's Private Award Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was down for doing this until "You MUST post on this thread once a day for 10 whole days" 
That's kinda stupid, posting on a single thread, simply spamming the forums. Just to gain an award? No hate towards you, but that's stupid & makes the forums cluttered. I know we all want the forums nice and active but spam posts is not the way to go..
Hmm guess I may as well pop it in now eh haha... Well: 

Why I'm pro1337haxor: I created a small scale virus that spread to 1000+ plus PC's (which didn't cause harm *I can show proof*) 
I have been coding in various languages (C, C+, VB, Javascript, HTML, CSS and Python) for a few years
I made this video (and the program) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOOHRG0ygs

A little story for you: Once upon a time a little member called Ant was walking down the street. He was very lonely as the only friends to accompany him was his friend "Facebook" and "Twitter" the badges. Sadly he walked down the road, until a pro hacker wizard named "Anonymous" approached him. He offered to exchange a 1337 Haxorz badge in order for the pro code which could destroy the world. Stupidly, young member Ant accepted. Nothing happened, because Ant doesn't have a fucking clue about code.
congrats on the aaward mate keep it up!